Wednesday, 5 February 2014

New Blog!

So this isn't my first blog, I've been blogging since 2009, but it became time for a change and a new path. Just to introduce myself first and foremost, to the very few people who will read this, the name's Alex. I'm 20, I'm currently studying for a degree in English, I love makeup, I love reading, watching tv shows, playing video games, etc. I'm an aspiring author, and hope one day that I'll be at least slightly successful. My blog will consist mostly of makeup reviews, book reviews, and my general thoughts and feelings about current events and what is happening in my life. Maybe people will have their day brightened from reading, or find what I have to say useful in some way at all. I'll end this post here, and will be back soon with content.

Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment