Wednesday, 19 March 2014

10 things that I want to do in 2014

1. Pass my second year of university with a 2:1 mark.

2. Write a sizeable chunk of my first book.

3. Write more blog posts on a regular basis.

4. Have my blog be successful enough that people are actually hearing what I have to say.

5. Re-decorate my bedroom and re-organise the house.

6. Focus more on myself and become healthier.

7. Make an effort to leave the house more, for things other than university and work.

8. Make an effort to see friends and to re-connect with old ones.

9. Attempt to keep my stress and anxiety levels down, by finding practical ways of coping with stressful situations.

10. Focus my decisions primarily on what makes me happy and comfortable, and not on what others think I should do.



















Merry Wednesday x

No comments:

Post a Comment