Sunday, 14 December 2014

A little something

To help you guys get to know me better.


Name Your Favourite…


Place
I've never travelled too far. And where I'm from isn't so great. Can it be somewhere I've not been yet? If so, Amsterdam.

Person
I cannot possibly pick one.

Colour
Pink. I like white but it's not a colour it's the absence of colour. I've always liked pink.

Food
Roasted sweet potato. Cut like chips. Mmm.

Smell
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle.

Book
The Perks of Being a Wallflower -Stephen Chbosky. Because it's just so honest and true and tragic but also pretty amazing.

Movie
This is difficult for me because I think if I say a movie that was originally a book then what I actually like is the book, but it's got to be the last two Harry Potter films. I feel they completely encompassed all of the important elements of the story but also the atmosphere of the film was still dark and frightening in just the right amount and, they were just incredible.

Music artist
Sia because she's so incredible, not just her own voice etc but her writing. She'd written so many iconic songs that you wouldn't even think about. Sam Smith is pretty great too.

Genre of music
Everything.

Genre of literature
I love Young Adult Fiction, but I'm also partial to a Classic like Pride and Prejudice.

Magazine
Company, Cosmopolitan, or ELLE.

Texture
My dog's fur coat :)

Time of day
Late afternoon, in winter. When the sun is setting.

Day of the week
It varies.

Thing to do when bored
Read a good book or play video games.

Celebrity
Jennifer Lawrence. I know that's a cliche answer but she just doesn't give a damn and I love that. Or Taylor Swift because she's amazing.

Class in school
English.

Website
Etsy.

Drink
I'm presuming this means alcohol but seeing as I don't drink, anything strawberry flavoured. Flavoured water, Ribena etc.

Precious stone
Sapphire is my birthstone, but I love diamonds, and I also really like Rubies.

Animal
Dog. 100%.

Flower
Orchid.

Time in history
The roaring 20's seem like they would be amazing, also the 50's. Having said that I like my current rights as a woman.

Font
Georgia.

Video game
Ooh difficult one. I like noir style games so, Beyond: Two Souls. But I love Red Dead Redemption too.

TV show
Haven. Or Under the Dome. Basically anything originally written by Stephen King :')

Play
A Streetcar Named Desire.

Sound
Piano.

Fruit
Strawberries and Mangoes.

Vegetable
Sweet Potato.

Store/shop
Waterstones

Article of clothing you own
Teddy bear onesie. Because why not?

Pattern
Tartan. Especially in winter. Love a good ol' tartan blanket.

Quote
"Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” -Nicole Krauss.
OR
"We accept the love we think we deserve" -Stephen Chbosky.

Historical figure
I love literature, so I thought maybe Charles Lutwidge Dodgson or 'Lewis Carroll', because 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' was the first book directly aimed at children and I think he changed the face of literature.

Girl’s name
Erin. My first daughter will be called Erin, end of discussion.

Boy's name
I can't decide.

Potato chip flavour
Ready Salted (Plain).

Meal of the day
Tea. (Dinner, we call it tea up north).

Ice cream flavour
Chocolate Fugde Brownie.

Soda
I don't really drink fizzy drinks but, Fanta.

Popcorn flavour
Salted.

Season
Winter.

Month of the year
December.

Word
Incommensurable. It's when two things are so different that they cannot be compared.

OR

Anachronism. Something placed in an era in which it doesn't belong. Like a digital watch in an episode of Downton Abbey. I like to look out for them. Also, sometimes I feel like one.

Disney princess
Elsa. Because she's independent and isn't falling all over the place in search of a man to 'complete her'.

Letter
A

YouTube channel
I watch A LOT of YouTube channels. I'll link all my favourites.

Zoella
ThatcherJoe
Will Darbyshire
FunForLouis
SourceFedNERD
Vlogbrothers
Jenna Marbles
Grace Helbig

Eye colour
I feel like there's more to look at in a blue eye.

Dessert
Strawberry Cheesecake.

Candy
Parma Violets.

Restaurant
La Tasca. I love Spanish food.

Language
English.

Thing to learn about
History.

Thing about yourself
I like how, if I want to do something, like achieve something, I usually end up seeing it through. I don't like to give up.I also like my hair because it is the longest it has ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment