Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Ciaté 'mini mani month' Advent Calendar.

This year I decided on an advent calendar which would be in some way entertaining to me. I'm not a huge chocolate lover, and I spotted the Ciaté calendar on a website and bought it immediately. I love nail accessories and anything like that and I'd never tried Ciaté as a brand before, so I thought a calendar filled with miniatures will let me try them out, and if I want I can buy the full-sized versions :)



Inside each door is a little quote or phrase, and they're so sweet. My favourite was Day 7 which said "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." -Coco Chanel.






I have to say I have LOVED this calendar. The colours are beautiful, and so varied there is something for every occasion. Here are some of my favourites of the pastel-type colours.



Also, I love the little 'caviar pearls' for nail art.


No doubt I will be experimenting endlessly with these. And hopefully next year I can get hold of another one of these! I loved having something to open that I knew I would get pleasure from. I would recommend this for anyone who likes beauty related things and likes doing their nails. I found no faults so I'd give this calendar 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment