Thursday, 8 January 2015

2015 Wish List.



Beauty

So admittedly I already own quite a lot of makeup products, however, recently I've been re-discovering my love of Benefit products and there are a few that I want!

 Benefit Hello Flawless powder in 'Ivory (gee I'm swell)'.

♡ Benefit Dandelion brightening face powder.

♡ Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 light.


♡ Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in Black.

There's nothing worse than applying mascara on your bottom lashes with an ordinary applicator and it just goes everywhere underneath. It's so frustrating, and I think this is brilliant.



Skincare

♡ Foreo Luna for sensitive skin.

I've wanted to try this for so long! I struggle with clogged pores and getting dry skin and so I think this is exactly what I need, however it's a little on the expensive side.




After an extremely long time of wanting to get hold of the Bioderma cleansing water, and not being able to in england, I've read a lot of online reviews and it seems that this is almost the same, but much cheaper! I can't wait to give this a try.



Books

♡ Barnes and Noble leather-bound classic 'Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales'.



I have 2 copies of each book already due to different covers, and I wasn't going to buy the new ones, but then I went in Sainsbury's and saw them and fell in love. Plus they were almost half retail price so I had to buy them. But they only had the first 4, so I need the rest!


♡ The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.



Video games

♡ Sims 3 Supernatural for PC.

I have wanted this for about 2 years but only had an iPad. Now I have a laptop and I got the original game for Christmas. Time for an expansion pack I think!





DVDs

♡ Angel The Complete Season 1-5.

Okay so I love Buffy, and I'm so in to it at the moment, I just feel like i'm missing out as I'm not also watching Angel! I believe Buffy series 4 and Angel series 1 line up, so I hope it all makes sense later when I've seen all of Buffy.



♡ Ghost Whisperer The Complete Season 1-5.

I was a massive fan of this show when I was younger, but I only saw about 2 series in the middle, and I think I need to watch the whole thing again.



This is something made by the BBC a while back and unfortunately I must have missed it, as I only found out it existed a couple of weeks ago. It sounds interesting and like it's worth a watch.



♡ If I Stay.

One of my favourite books. I mentioned it >here< in my last post. I can't wait to see the film, it comes out February 2nd!



Miscellaneous

♡ Marks and Spencer Chenille Throw in Blue.

Because my mum got the Plum one for Christmas and it's beautiful.


♡ Bobble Bottle in Lavender.

I've had one of these before in pink and it was so good I loved it, especially due to the filter. However the filters have to be replaced every few months and now I need a new bottle too.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Alexandra:)

    I love your blog so far so i've nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    See my blog post on what to do next http://rachelmclaughlin23.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete