Sunday, 18 January 2015

A-Z of me.



Age: 21

Bed Size: Double. With a king size duvet.

Chore you Hate: All of them. But washing the dishes.

Dogs: MY DOG. He’s a miniature Staffordshire Terrier, crossed with a Jack Russel. He’s so cute.


LOOK HOW CUTE

Essential start of your day: Cuddling my dog.

Favourite Colour: Pink

Gold or Silver: Colour? Silver. Jewellery? White gold ;)

Height: 5’9"

Instruments I play: Clarinet and guitar. But not very well, and not for a long time.

Job Title: Student. (&Support Worker temporarily).

Kids: None

Live: Lancashire/Manchester

Mum's name: Kathryn :)

Nickname: -

Pet Peeve: Ignorance. Everything that annoys me is usually directly or indirectly related to ignorance.

Quote from a movie: I’m more of a book-quote kinda girl. SO...



Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: None.

Time you wake up: Different every day. Mostly when I can be bothered. 8:30/9 ish

Underwear: Oh god. Whatever is clean and comfy. Life's too short to wear a cheese-wire.

Vegetables you dislike: Onion. But only when they’re cooked. I like most veg.

What makes you run late: Not having a car :’)

X-rays you've had done: Arm twice (only broken once) and foot once (broken).

Yummy food you make: SWEET POTATO. I’m quite a good cook actually, I like making risotto and fried rice and stuff.

Zoo animal: PENGUINS!







8 comments:

  1. OMG, your pup is too cute!
    That face!😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's my baby, I love him to pieces! :) x

      Delete
  2. Love this post,
    great idea!
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've followed you on Bloglovin' :) x

      Delete
  3. Hey Alex, your dog is adorable. What's it's name?

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! His name is Spud :)
      I've followed you on Bloglovin' x

      Delete
  4. Your dog is so cute! I love your height! I wish I was a few inches taller, 5ft 9 is such a lovely height for a girl, I think :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't like being so tall sometimes, I worry that when I meet the man I want to marry I'll be taller than him :(! haha. But then sometimes I love it :) x

      Delete