Thursday, 15 January 2015

Liebster Award.



What is the Liebster Award?

The idea of the Liebster Award is to help spread the word of less well-known blogs and those who are just starting out in the world of blogging. 


Rules

1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3.Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them. 
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer. 
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.


I was tagged my Rachel McLaughlinThank you for the nomination!

1. What is your current job/dream job?
Currently I’m a full time undergrad student. But I also have a job as a support worker.
My dream job would be an author. I just want a quiet life and I love writing.

2. What is your favourite thing to do?
I have a few. Reading, playing video games, writing my blog, watching tv shows, my current favourite is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

3. Why did you start your blog?
Because I’d had blogs before and never stuck with them, and I want to have my own little corner of the internet to voice my feelings and opinions.

4. What is your favourite colour?
Pink. But I like all pastel colours. Blue, lilac, mint etc.

5. Describe yourself in three words.
Determined, introverted, bookworm.

6. Which is your favourite: fashion or make-up?
Makeup. I love makeup. I don’t wear it every day because I’m quite comfortable with my skin but I love experimenting and how makeup can make someone look and feel so different.

7. What is the best joke you know?
I don’t really tell jokes. I’m a sarcastic bugger but jokes aren’t my thing.
BUT
Two biscuits rolling down a hill. One gets run over, the other one says ‘Oh crumbs’.

8. What are you doing tomorrow?
Writing my assignments :(

9. What is your favourite microsoft word font? (I think this says a lot about people:p)
Georgia. I’m not sure why, I think it has character so isn’t plain, but it’s still very uniform.

10. What is your favourite song at the moment?
Blank Space. For the last 6 weeks or something. I can’t get enough.

11. What is the best advice you could give to somebody?
Read. That’s it. You can learn so much from any book. Fiction, or non fiction. A book can change the way you think and that’s so important.
Also, remember that your current problems and stress that seem so important, will in 2 years time, seem insignificant. Just remember that everything passes.


I nominate


(I couldn't find any more!)


My questions

1. What are 5 things that you couldn't live without?

2. Favourite brand of makeup?

3. One place you'd love to visit?

4. Favourite tv show?

5. The best book you've ever read?

6. What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

7. Do you have any pets?

8. Happiest memory?

9. What made you want to be a blogger?

10. Who is your favourite YouTuber?

11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Can't wait to read your answers! x

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading through your answers:) I definitely agree with your advice of reading as much as possible!

    Good luck with your degree:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaa, I love the biscuit joke!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my favourite joke as a child!
      I followed you on Bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the nomination sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete