Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Very Inspiring Blogger Award.



I've been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It's a great way to connect with other bloggers and I'm very excited. I was nominated by Sally from 'and all that fairydust' and I'd like to thank her for the nomination :)

Rules:

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • List the award rules
  • State 7 things about yourself that others do not know
  • Nominate 15 other blogs
  • Tell your nominees and link them to your post
  • Display the award Logo on your side bar, about page or awards page

Seven things about me:
  1. My dog is one of the most important beings in my whole world.
  2. I went to an all-girls private school, and I miss it so much that I want to be a teacher there.
  3. I'm an introvert, and I need to spend time alone to re-charge after being around people too much.
  4. I spend my life in pain because I have a chronic health problem.
  5. It sounds silly but I feel like, if I never write a book and have it published, then I won't have succeeded in life.
  6. I have a really strong sense of smell, and so I'm very particular when it comes to bath products, candles, and even washing powder and fabric conditioner. I like the really subtle scents like the white fabric softener for babies, and candles that are scented like clean linen or fluffy towels.
  7. I over-think everything, and I have this uncontrollable need to know everything. I feel like I have to fully understand something so I'm constantly asking questions, and I spend hours reading about stuff on wikipedia and other slightly more reliable websites. I think it's just curiosity.

Nominees:

English Love Affair
An Abundance Of Ramblings
Liv Coley
A Winter Ponder
Vintage Curls
Two Thousand and Fifteen
Yasmin Louise
Blossoming Daydreams
Amy's Little Web
Natt Fashion

(I could only find 10!)

I can't wait to see what you all put as your 7 facts, and to find out more about you :)



8 comments:

  1. Glad you did it! Loved reading what you put and getting to know a little more about you :)
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nomination :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi Alex, this post is nice as I get to know you better as a person. Thanks for sharing.

    Jo of saycheesycake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me for this! It'll be up in the next few posts :) lovely to read more about you!
    Molly / www.englishloveaffair.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Molly :) I can't wait to read it! x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination Alexandra, should have this post up on Tuesday. I'm the exact same with you on the over-thinking part, it's a curse haha! x
    http://anabundanceoframblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll keep my eyes open for it :) And I know, and people think I'm full of useless knowledge, and that I'm really nosy! x

      Delete