Tuesday, 10 February 2015

10 TV Shows I Want to See in 2015.




I'm a massive fan of TV shows, and I spend a good chunk of my life watching shows that I love. I'll try almost anything and if I don't like it I stop watching and if I love it I can't stop! There are a lot of shows I have yet to watch and I thought I'd list them, both to receive your comments if you've seen any and also so I can refer to it :)

1. Angel the series.

As a huge lover of all things Buffy, it'd be just a complete fail if I didn't watch this at some point. I only finished Buffy recently, but it'd be great to re-watch them and watch Angel along side in the right order.


2. Pretty Little Liars.

Everyone raves about this show. I've read up and know what it's about and I think it sounds like something I'd love so, a Netflix marathon is in order. :)


3. Veronica Mars.

I watched a few of these in a very fragmented order when it was on tv originally, and I used to love it (and Monk!). After the release of the new film I purchased a box-set with every episode of the series and the film, so I can't wait to get started.


4. Heroes.

A show I've actually never seen. It totally sounds like my thing, so I bought the box set from Amazon on 'Black Friday', and I can't wait to watch. :)


5. Gossip Girl.

Another show I have never seen, although I have wanted to watch it for years! It's next on my list on Netflix.


6. Top of the Lake.

This was recommended, it's a BBC Drama, and I'd never even heard of it! I was very interested and so I bought the box set of this too. :)


7. Breaking Bad.

I started watching this on Sunday. My first impressions were that it's a little bit strange, I don't know how this will go.


8. Desperate Housewives.

I watched the last series of this when it was on TV, but I've never seen the rest. The plan is to watch them all right from the beginning. :)


9. Once Upon a Time.

I saw the first two series of this, but unfortunately in the UK, Channel 5 (where it was aired) dropped the show, and now we can't see it! I need to get hold of series three etc so I can carry on my viewing!


10. Teen Wolf.

This is another show that was dropped by the channel in the UK. It was shown on MTV and we got the first two seasons and then no more! I must find a way of viewing the rest soon!



11 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and Breaking Bad are all amazing! It's probably a good time to get in to them as well, because you'll be able to binge watch them all without having to wait for the next series.

    Courtney x
    www.courtneysayswhat.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I've started Pretty Little Liars now and I'm SO in to it :). And I love to binge watch shows! I'm one of those people who'll record a new series on Sky+ and wait until it's finished before I watch them, and then I'll do it all in like 2 days :).

      Thanks for linking your blog too, I already follow you on Bloglovin', and I loved your Jo Malone Haul! x

      Delete
  2. Hi Alexandra,
    I haven't heard of Teen Wolf. So the producers had enough of vampires, now they're spinning off to wolves! I need to check this out!

    Jo of Say Cheesy Cake
    Say Cheesy Cake on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great show, it's actually based on a film from the 80's but it's so much better. I'd definitely recommend :) x

      Delete
  3. I am terrible for binge watching programmes, I re-watched One Tree Hill in January and I don't even want to admit how quickly I got through it! It was pretty embarassing! Pretty Little Liars is amazing but I've had to put off watching season 5 till summer. I don't need anymore distractions haha! Oh and Gossip Girl is my favourite. You'll love it!! :)

    Eunice Caroline.
    theberryway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling, I watched Buffy in 4 weeks it's crazy. I've been watching PLL, I'm 7 episodes in already and completely loving it! Definitely going to give Gossip Girl a go too when I have time! 3rd year of Uni is not a good time to get involved in 10 different shows! Thanks for your comment :) x

      Delete
  4. Hey, I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)
    Check it out @http://lovelyfashionrose.blogspot.de/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Stefanie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel :O <3 Have you seen Buffy?
    xx noirbeanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little liars and breaking bad are awesome!! And desperate housewives is amazingg!! Seen all the episodes it's soo good,and Veronica mars is one of my favorite TV shows for sure!! Such a good one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 3 episodes from the end of PLL now, I've loved every minute of it! I can't wait for the rest :) x

      Delete