Saturday, 7 February 2015

NEW Benefit Roller Lash Review.




In this month's ELLE magazine, there is a free miniature of Benefit's Roller Lash, which is the new mascara that is being launched on the 12th of February. Eager to try out something that wasn't even on shelves yet, and also as a lover of all things Benefit, I got my hands on two of these!




The tiny packaging is really cute and I was so excited to give this a try, given that the Benefit 'They're Real' is my current favourite.




The brush is slightly curved and has plastic bristles. I've never been a fan of plastic brushes, I think because of bad experience, but Benefit have shown me how amazing they can be. The idea is that you don't have to even curl your lashes, as if they've had rollers in!




It's a cute little 3.0g sample. It is currently for sale on the US website for $10 here so it's worth more than the price I paid for the ELLE magazine.

The effect that the mascara had on my lashes was unbelievable. With just one coat it lifted and lengthened my lashes so much and made my eyes appear so much more open and bright. I was completely taken aback by the look of my lashes after using just one and especially two coats of this.


Bare.

One coat.

Two coats.


Basically overall I'd say that this mascara is brilliant, I will be buying a full sized one as soon as my miniatures run out and if I could only use one mascara for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I'm well and truly converted :)

I'd give this mascara 10/10.




4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I need to try it :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd definitely recommend it :) x

      Delete
  2. I love this mini as soon as I used it! Just bought the full size. Definitely love it more than They're real! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same, it's such a brilliant mascara! Thanks for the comment :)
    I've followed you on Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete