Friday, 27 February 2015

Versatile Blogger Award.






So my approach to this tag was a little lackadaisical because I did the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (which you can read here) and it too was 7 facts, so I wanted to wait a while before completing this one. However, in the lapsing time, I've been nominated twice again.


So, to the three people who nominated me, thank you!!! I was nominated by 


My Madness

Lovely Fashion Rose
Victoria In Paris


The Rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.

2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
3. Select and nominate another 15 blogs that you have recently discovered for the award.


7 Facts About Me:


1. Sometimes I forget how old I am and get frightened when I realise I'm not a teenager anymore and haven't been for 2 years.


2. My hair is currently longer than it has ever been and I'm waaay too attached to it.


3. I can't stand the smell of blood.


4. I get really overly emotional when I'm watching TV shows and films. I cry at happy and sad things, it's out of hand haha.


5. I don't deal with stress very well, and being a third year doesn't bode well for me.


6. I'm absolutely terrified of not succeeding.


7. I hate summer weather and being hot. This winter hasn't been long enough or cold enough. (I think I need to live in Canada or Alaska)


I Nominate:


Clever Girl Reviews

Adventures of a Shopaholic
Beads and Things
I Heart Dreaming
Live Learn Luxe It
Glow and Glimmer
My Constellation
Clau'diary
Beauty Ghoul
Used Luck
Student Bargains
NicolaL
Nina Thinking
Sarahanne14



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! I will be doing it soon :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome. I can't wait to read it and learn more about you :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I checked! I'll have to jump on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was about to let you know when you commented that you'd seen it :) x

      Delete
  3. Wow! Thank you! You're so kind for nominating me! I'll start thinking of my nominations ;)

    www.livelearnluxeit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! How do I send you the 7 facts?

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay :) The idea is you post it on your blog like I have :) x

      Delete
  5. I can't stand the summer weather either most of the time - it's too hot! (Unless you are on a holiday and all you have to do is jump in the sea every two minutes...!) xx
    www.lovedbylaura.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes or a lovely cool swimming pool :) I'd definitely rather have winter :) x

      Delete
  6. Hey thank you so much for the nomination! I'm already done with my post check it out over here http://micahmaristela.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1

    Xo, Micah

    ReplyDelete