Monday, 30 March 2015

Burberry Kisses - Nude Pink.


Last week I accepted a free sample of the new 'Burberry Kisses'. I chose the shade 'Nude Pink' and was very exited to try it when it came on Saturday! It came in this little box that just popped through the letterbox. 


The lipstick itself was inside a traditional looking Burberry box with the logo and shade printed on it. The sample was more than I was expecting, it's a 1g bullet, which actually is quite good considering it was complimentary!



The packaging of the actual bullet again is again traditional Burberry Cosmetics packaging, shiny and gorgeous. There's always something so special and exciting when I get a product that is packaged so nicely.


The colour is absolutely beautiful. Very natural, and very similar to my natural lip shade. It's like 'my lips but better' ;) There is also no scent with this product, or none that my sensitive nose can smell, which is actually quite refreshing because sometimes I'm just not in the mood to have a strong scent right underneath my nose.


The lipstick feels very natural on the lip, with a satin-like finish, not sticky but not too matte. It's not drying and feels smooth and comfortable. You can see below how the colour looks against my very fair skin (as a guide, MAC NC15 is too dark for me).


All in all, I'm completely in love with this lipstick. They retail for £22 each which is a little pricey but I'm a huge believer in 'you get what you pay for'. I think I'll be adding a full sized version of this to my wish list, and maybe another one of the 28 shades.

Burberry Kisses - Nude Pink 9.5/10



12 comments:

  1. Thank you, it's such an amazing product! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really looks lovely on you!
    And it is a decent sample. Love that they kept the packaging!

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's a lovely shade. Thank you for the comment :) x

      Delete
  3. Love the packaging! Such a lovely shade :)

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cute isn't it? I totally love it :) Thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  4. I got one of these too, i got mine in military red. I have yet to do a review on it but after reading yours im excited to try, yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I'll have a read. It is really nice, I love it :) Thank you for your comment :) x

      Delete
  5. It's so pretty! I love how it came in a box about ten thousand times bigger than the lipstick hehe, for some reason that made me giggle (maybe because I am a very sad individual?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it is so tiny :) Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete