Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Burt's Bees Best of Burt Collection.


Last week I was in Holland and Barrett and I spotted this cute little tin filled with Burt's Bees goodies. As someone who's a lover of Burt's Bees I decided I had to buy it!

In the tin were 5 different products which I've photographed and will explain about below.


The tin is really cute and has shredded tissue in it with the products on top. The presentation is lovely and I was really excited to try all these products out.


First is the Hand Salve which I've actually used a whole miniature tin of previously. They do this in a much bigger size but the small ones are so handy (pun intended) because you can just pop them in your purse or makeup bag. It's a little greasy but it's not tacky at all, it's kind of like a lip balm for your hands.


Next is this cuticle cream. In the same sized tin as the hand salve, this will last forever because you only apply it to your cuticles. I haven't given this long enough to see any effects yet but I'm hoping this works on my awful nails. Plus it smells like fresh lemons which is amazing!


This hand cream is so smooth and so soft it feels lovely on the skin. It smells like marzipan which I'm not a huge fan of but it feels so nice it doesn't matter too much.


As you can see on the picture it looks so creamy and thick, it's amazing.


I've used these before, I had the Lip Balms in a number of different scents. This one is minty and makes my lips tingle which I presume is good because it's stimulating blood flow. However the mint isn't as soothing on the lips as say something like coconut. It doesn't make my lips any worse but it doesn't make them much softer either.


The last thing is this foot cream. It's not actually like a cream, it's more the consistency of honey and it smells of coconut. It's very greasy, it gets runnier with the heat of your skin and you have to leave it for about half an hour to completely soak in. So it's not necessarily for every day use but it's lovely to use every now and then. The skin feels so soft for a couple of days afterwards and it's lovely.


All in all I'd definitely recommend getting this if you're a fan of Burt's Bees because there are some great products in this tin and it only cost me £20.

Let me know if you have tried and loved/hated any of these products yourself in the comments. I'd love to hear what you all think :)



2 comments:

  1. I get the best results from the foot cream if I put it on before bed and add a pair of cotton socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good idea! I never thought if that, I'll have to try it tonight :) x

      Delete