Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Harry Potter Quiz.









I saw this on someone's blog and I thought, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, I should probably do this quiz :)

Favourite book
Deathly Hallows


Favourite movie
Deathly Hallows pt. 1

Least favourite book
Philosophers stone (Purely because there’s not as much going on)

Parts of the books/movies that made you cry
Fred.

If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be?
Ron.


Favourite character
Hermione or Snape.
Hermione taught me that its okay to be smart and studious, and be proud of it.
Snape taught me that it’s always the people you least expect are the most loyal.

What would your Patronus be?
Otter. I did a quiz ha.

If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?
The cloak. It’s the smartest choice, the three Peverell brothers taught us that.

What House would you be in?
On pottermore I'm Hufflepuff, but it’s a long time ago and people change. I think I’d be Ravenclaw.

If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? 
Emma Watson. Shes a beautiful, smart young woman with strong views who isn’t afraid to voice them and that’s so admirable.

Have you played any of the video games?
All the ones available on Wii and all the Lego ones on ps3.


If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?
No idea. Probably beater because I can hit a ball with a bat haha.

Were you happy with the ending?
Yes. 100% yes.

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
So much. I dont want to sound like some big soppy mess but, I learned so much from it and I spend so much time watching, reading, and finding out everything I possibly can, I can’t help but think I’d be a completely different person without it.

And I nominate any Harry Potter fan who is reading to also do this quiz/tag.
Enjoy :)



2 comments:

  1. I love this tag haha. I too am a huge Harry Potter Fan so I will add this onto my never ending list of future blog posts :) x

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete