Friday, 27 March 2015

TMI tag!











1. What are you wearing? Pyjamas. Don't judge.
2. Ever been in love? That's a firm no.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope.
4. How tall are you? About 5'9"
5. How much do you weigh? It's funny, I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually answer this. And I shall follow suit.
6. Any tattoos? None
7. Any piercings? One earlobe 3 times, one twice. Two helix piercings, rook, scaffolding. Then removed piercings I had, nose and lip.
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? Buffy and Spike.
9. Favourite show? Buffy, Under the Dome, Haven, Beauty and the Beast, Shield, The 100, Grimm, The Walking Dead. To name a few.
10. Favourite bands? I usually just listen to individual songs. I like Paramore though, but I think that is because I've been listening to them since I was 14.
11. Something you miss? Having some semblance of control over my life, unfortunately being a third year student will do that to you.
12. Favourite song? I don't have one at the moment really.
13. How old are you? 21
14. Zodiac sign? Virgo.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? Intelligence, thoughtfulness.
16: Favourite Quote? "We accept the love we think we deserve." I know it's a cliché but, it's really poignant.
17: Favourite actor? James Franco. I also like Danny Dyer. (Actress if you please, Shailene Woodley, Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Helena Bonham Carter)
18: Favourite colour? Pastel pink. I like a few pastel colours actually, like purple and blue.
19: Loud music or soft? Soft.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? Home.
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes? Sometimes 20. It depends.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Same, about 15 minutes. However it takes me about 45 minutes to wake up. So all in all, an hour :')
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No but I've been beaten up. Once. Let's not go there.
24: Turn on? Erm, that's private.
25: Turn off? Ignorance.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't. Yet.
27: Fears? Spiders, moths, beetles, COWS. I'm kind of scared of sharks too but I really like them as an animal so I don't know. Oh and goats, have you seen their pupils? RECTANGULAR.
28: Last thing that made you cry? Re-re-re-re-re-re watching the friends finale. 'I GOT OFF THE PLANE" gets me every time. Either that or watching the Buffy episode 'The Body'. I cried practically all the way through.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? I tell my mum I love her every night before bed. Also my dog :)
30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? It's literally just my first 2 names.
31: Last book you read?  The perks of being a wallflower. For the 2nd time.
32: The book you're currently reading? The perks of being a wallflower. For the 3rd time.
33: Last show you watched? Scorpion. Or Grimm. I can't remember.
34: Last person you talked to? My mum.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She's my mum.
36: Favourite food? Sweet potato, cut up and roasted. MMM. Or pasta. Or Chinese food. Or pizza.
37: Place you want to visit? Amsterdam. (And leavesden studios). OOH AND ROME!
38: Last place you were? Uni.
39: Do you have a crush? A few but only on people who are famous. Kellan Lutz. Jamie Campbell-Bower. Norman Reedus. etc.
40: Last time you kissed someone? 5 MINUTES AGO IT WAS MY DOG.
41: Last time you were insulted? It doesn't happen as often as it used to but probably not that long ago.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I like the citrus-y ones. Like yellow and orange.
43: What instruments do you play? Not very well, and not for a long time, but I can play the clarinet and guitar.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I'm partial to bracelets. I got a gorgeous tennis bracelet for my 21st. Also my pandora bracelet, which is collectively, my most expensive piece of jewellery.
45: Last sport you played? I hate sport.
46: Last song you sang? Blank space.
47: Favourite chat up line? There are no good chat up lines. Ever.
48: Have you ever used it? See question 47.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 2012.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who's reading and got this far :) x



3 comments:

  1. I had a Michael Buble lyric used on me as a pick up line once and the guy was like "no girl, I thought of this myself" and I'm standing there just wanting to roll my eyes and run away ahah I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award and you can check out the post here xx http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha oh dear! That sounds awkward! Thank you so much for the nomination, I've actually already done the award a couple of months ago but when I get chance I'll add you to the list of people who nominated me on the post :) Thanks again :) x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete