Wednesday, 13 May 2015

MAC Whirl.


We all know that the MAC Lip Pencil in Whirl is extremely sought after. I was working a long 12 hour shift one Sunday and whilst on my break I received an email letting me know that it was back in stock. I was so desperate for it, and I managed to get hold of one.

 Ignore my claw hands taking the picture.




The pencil texture is actually quite hard. It's slightly difficult to get as much colour payoff compared to my other MAC Lip Pencils. 

The colour looks quite brown on me, because I'm so pale. I like the colour it's just not necessarily something I could wear every day. You can see it swatched on the back of my hand below.

And here you can see it on my lips with MAC Lipstick in Brave. I like it a lot more with the lipstick rather than allover the lips because it can be quite drying, and Brave is a bit more pink than brown and so I feel like it suits me a lot more.



7 comments:

  1. It looks really nice with the lipstick :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They work so good together, I would definitely recommend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh so cool!! I love mac products, this sounds like its worth a try :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lip colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lip pencil is gorgeous! Wish I could find it in stock x
    em // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete