Tuesday, 19 May 2015

My Top 5 Favourite Bloggers.













As someone who spends a huge chunk of their life on the internet reading blogs, I decided that I would make a short list including my favourites and let you know why.

1. Lily Melrose.



Anyone that knows me knows that I love a well thought out well written blog. One day I aspire to have the sort of blog people go to for advice, a blog that they can trust. This is how I feel about Lily. Her blog llymlrs is always honest, and I can take her word as truth. The amount of amazing recommendations I've listened to and found to be perfect is crazy. So basically now, if she recommends something, I want it. Not only does she post frequently enough that there seems to always be something new to read, she's filming videos for youtube also, and even writing a book. (A book which I must add, I can't wait for, and will be buying as soon as it's available). I'd recommend reading her blog if you're looking for an opinion you can trust.

YouTube
Twitter


2. Caroline Hirons.



Skincare Goddess. Dermatological Genius. This woman changed the way I care for my skin and I must thank her for that. Mostly what she recommends for skin care routines I was doing any way but there are little things in her posts that you otherwise might not know. She offers step-by-step guides on how to properly care for your skin and also recommends and reviews all the latests products/fads and lets you know whether or not you should be buying in to them. She's also hilarious and brilliant (See recent post; The best things about being in your 40s). This is another blog in which you can take the word as gospel. Basically if you do what she says, you'll have beautiful skin and I couldn't possibly say no to that.

YouTube
Twitter


3. The Beauty Crush.



Sammi is a fashion an beauty blogger from London. She features posts showing her outfits which are always flawless, and taken in some beautiful locations. The photographs are honestly beautiful. And now she is even launching her own line of clothing with her boyfriend Jason. She also runs a successful YouTube channel and her tips on beauty and fashion are great. She is super funny and bubbly and I could watch her vlogs for days. She always has something useful to say and she has some great opinions and recommendations. I love to watch her videos and see what products she's been loving (because hello, perfect flawless face) and  I'd definitely recommend giving her blog and channel a look.

YouTube
Twitter


4. Zoella.



I know she doesn't blog much, or at all anymore, but I had to put her on here. She is the reason I not only started reading blogs, but why I wanted to start my own. She has achieved absolutely amazing heights considering she started off blogging at home in her bedroom in some small village in Wiltshire. Now she's a global star with millions of followers and she owes it to her brilliant business mind and her determination in doing something that she loves. It's foolish for me to ever want to be that successful because it won't happen, but she is an inspiration and a role-model.

YouTube
Twitter


5. In the Frow.



Victoria, writer of In the Frow is an inspiration to someone like me. She's academic, she knows her stuff, and her blog is growing increasingly successful. She's from Manchester which is very close to me and where I spent a lot of my adolescence, and, I'm not sure what it is but there don't seem to be many successful northern bloggers in ratio to ones from London. Her blog In the Frow is a mixture of Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle. She has recently moved to London and she documented the move and also her recent trip to Japan. It's all interesting stuff and I'd love to, one day, be in the same successful position that she is currently in, owing it all to hard work, and a job well done.

YouTube
Twitter



Let me know about your favourite bloggers in the comments, I'm always open to recommendations. Also let me know if you love any of my top 5 :)



4 comments:

  1. Zoella and Victoria is two of my favorites too ^_^

    xoxo Afrodite ~ BubblyBeauty135 | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoella is really cute, so not like me though.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five great bloggers! Awesome choices, I love these kinds of posts :)

    Shannon xx | http://lotsofloveshannon.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoella and Victoria are two of my favourite bloggers as well! Zoella is such an inspiration, and although it's sad she doesn't blog anymore, it's still great to look back on her past posts/ recent youtube videos to gain inspiration!

    Diana xo | My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete