Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in 'Chantilly'.








A few weeks ago I got hold of Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in Chantilly. I've always struggled for two reasons, stemming from my pale skin. Firstly there were never any shades light enough for my skin, and secondly, my dark circles are very prominent and need heavier cover.





This is my face with no base. No foundation or concealer and as you can see, my circles are quite dark.





I dotted this new concealer ready for application, and as you can see, it's lovely and pale, it's like the colour of cream. It's slightly lighter than my skin colour and so it works great as a subtle highlight too.







Here you can see it blended. It doesn't completely cover my dark circles but it makes a huge difference. With foundation underneath it looks much more seamless and I think the colour compliments my face.





The picture above is of my previous go-to concealer, Benefit Fake-Up in 01 Light, and Nars Chantilly next to it. This is so you can see the difference in the shade. The benefit one was always too dark but it was the best for me because it was very moisturising, however the Nars is very hydrating too, and doesn't go flaky like other ones do.

Overall I'm very happy with this concealer, and I will definitely be using it for the foreseeable future, I think it's my new favourite cosmetic product :)




3 comments:

  1. I SO want to try this concealer!
    I can struggle getting light shades as well and this one looks perfect!!
    I'm always put off by the price but it sounds like such a good one :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Vanilla better for under eye darkness and Chantilly better for blemishes, redness, and highlighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got colour matched wrong at my local Space NK so I'm not enjoying it so much. I think I need Chantilly too! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete