Friday, 7 August 2015

Wish List Aug '15.







In just less than a month, I turn 22, so I thought I’d write a wish list of cosmetic products that I’m currently lusting after, and will probably buy some of with birthday money/vouchers.


1. Mac Prep + Prime Natural Radiance ‘Radiant Yellow'

I'm still on the hunt for a really good hydrating primer. With both dry and dehydrated skin, I get a lot of dry patches and while Hydra Veil, that I currently use, is doing a good job, it's sometimes not enough and I want to try something new.


2. Mac Fix +

To help my makeup stay on my face, because it comes off easily sometimes, and to make it dewy which I'm in much need of. My dry skin can make my face look flat sometimes.


3+4. Mac Face and Body in C1 and White

I'm currently using Illamasqua Skin base because of it's range of paler colours. However I used to use Face and Body and I loved it. The lighter coverage, and the way it dries, but it became too dark for me. Then I found out that I can get it in white from the Mac Pro stores and online and so I'm in desperate need!






5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette (customised)

Because of my pale pale skin, I an't use all the colours on the original palette, and I want a grey-toned contour and some ice highlighters so I plan on 2 pans of 'Banana' 1 'Champagne' 1 'Sand' and 2 'Fawn'. The option to customise is amazing, and it makes it cheaper than buying individual. For 6 pans individually it would cost $84, but together it's only $40.


6. Beauty Blender

I'm always looking for new ways to apply my foundation. This is one I am yet to try, and I am very excited about.


7+8. Illamasqua Skin Base Life Concealer in White Light and Light 1

I currently use Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in Chantilly, which I love. However, it's hardly lighter than my skin, and I need something lighter to highlight. But I don't want pure white so I need a skin tone shade too to mix.


9. Ben Nye Neutral Set Translucent Powder

This is purely because I'm looking to try a new powder, hopefully a loose one, and one that will hold my makeup all day, with no colour. Ben Nye is raved about and although I know I'm late to catch on to this one but I think it's the right one for me.



Let me know if you've tried/loved any of these products or leave links to your blog if you've written about any. I love to read reviews and see other people's opinions.





2 comments:

  1. The Mac products are definitely up there on my wish list too, especially the studio fix foundation!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used and loved the studio fix! A little but too heavy coverage for me though.
      Thanks for your comment! x

      Delete