Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Get To Know Me Tag.
























I've done a couple quiz/tag type things before but the questions on here were different and I wanted to do it.



1. Name/Nickname?
Alex/Alexandra. That's it really.

2. How old are you?
22!

3. Star sign?
Virgo.

4. How tall are you?
Almost 5’10”

5. When did you start your blog and why?
A good year and a half ago, but it was only December that I started posting regularly. I started it because I have been reading blogs for about 5 years and I thought, I can do this, and I really really wanted to.

6. What is your dream job?
Author. 100%. I should say teacher because that’s what I’m currently training to do but dream dream, it’s got to be an author.

7. What is your favourite song at the moment?
I don’t really follow music much anymore. So, something on Willam Belli’s album. Probablyyyy…  UCC. Or Thick Thighs. I can relate. (R rated)

8. What is your favourite perfume?
I’m a Chanel girl. I love Mademoiselle, it’s my number one fave, and I wear it most of the time. I also love No. 5, because how can’t you? For something a little more fresh, I love Issey Miyake, but it's my Mum's perfume so I just borrow it off her.

9. Have you ever been out of the country? If so, where have you been?
Mallorca, Ireland, Turkey, France, Wales.

10. Can you speak any other languages?
I used to be able to speak French and Spanish, at GCSE level but I’ve forgotten it all now. I did try to teach myself to speak Japanese too but that was too hard. I would like to have a tutor teach me to speak French again.

11. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I’m all for networking, I do it too. But when someone comments with just their link, or ‘Nice post. Go and read my blog www.yadayadayada’ it really bugs me. At least make the effort to read my post and comment something relevant. I always try to engage properly with people’s posts.

12. What is your biggest non blogging pet peeve?
Ignorance. Everything that is annoying about everything usually boils down to ignorance. It’s like people don’t care who or what is around them. Spelling mistakes, ignorance. People eating with their mouths open, ignorance. Everything is ignorance.

13: Do you believe in:

God:
No. I’m an Atheist. I’m in no way against other people having those beliefs, but I just can’t believe it. None of it makes sense to me, plus I find it hard to believe anything when I have no proof.

Miracles:
Hello? Atheist.

Love at first sight:
I’m not sure. I’ve never experienced it.

Aliens:
No. The chance of life existing on other planets is high, but until I see it...

Soul mates:
Not really. I've never met mine if I have one.

Heaven:
See God and Miracles.

Hell:
See Heaven.

14. What was your favourite subject in school?
English and Art. I'm a creative person, and both let me express that. And now I have a Degree in English and I'm doing a PGCE so that I can teach others the same expression of creativity and so I can pass on my love of literature :).

15. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yas. I can’t help it, it’s just second nature. I try not to most of the time though, I bite my tongue.


2 comments:

  1. I truly enjoyed this post. I ALWAYS like to get to know the people behind the posts so I love these get to know me tags and yours was hilarious! Loved your answers to the do you believe...So good LOL! Great post! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) Your comment really made me smile. ox

      Delete