Friday, 9 October 2015

Mauve Autumnal Look featuring Naked 3 Palette.


Products.

Mac Eyeshadow in 'Blanc Type'.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. Colours 'Nooner' and 'Darkside'.
 Mac Liquidlast Liner in 'Point Black'.
Benefit Roller Lash.
 Mac Lustre Lipstick in 'Syrup'.



Tools.

Zoeva eyeshadow brushes.



This is me with no eyeshadow, just foundation and concealer.

 So I started by applying 'Blanc Type' allover my lid right up to the brow. Once the look is finished the cream coloured shadow, although matte, will act as a highlight under the brow, like how you'd use concealer there.
I then applied 'Nooner' from the naked palette roughly, just above my crease (to make my hooded eyes seem deeper).
 Blend blend blend!
 Then I took 'Darkside' from the same palette and applied that in the outer v, and blended.
 Then I grabbed my absolute favourite eyeliner, Mac Liquidlast. It doesn't budge which is great. You can just draw whatever line you'd like, whatever you'd usually wear and what suits you.
 Mascara. Roller lash. Amazing.
 The finished eye.
 Then I applied Mac Syrup Lipstick to my lips, which is another mauve colour.
Then whatever else you like. I used Mac Blush in 'Dainty', Benefit High Beam, Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade applied well blended, and some lashes.

I thought that this was a lovely look for Autumn/Fall, I feel like mauve is such a great colour for this time of year and seems to be everywhere at the moment. I think I'll be wearing this look a lot over the next couple of months. I hope this inspires you to experiment with makeup for Autumn.






5 comments:

  1. Love this post. You look stunning <3
    Nancy x
    captivatestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    Www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! So fresh and pretty. I tagged you to do the Autumn Tag over on my blog so go check it out if you'd like to do it. I'd love to read your answers :)

    Alisa | As Told By Alisa

    ReplyDelete